Sterequip is the quality you can trust to meet the new standard.
As your managed sterilisation solution partner, Sterequip will ensure full compliance to the new standard. Our service will meet all of the requirements set out in AS/NZ 4187:2014.
We will also ensure your health service’s accreditation with all nine bodies, as well as your health department licensing requirements.
The following reports will be made available to your health service and all relevant parties to demonstrate compliance.
- Steriliser validation
- Washer disinfector validation
- RO water testing
- Staff induction training and competencies
- High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters testing
- Air flow gradient testing
- Temperature and humidity testing
- Chemical monitoring
- Material safety data sheets reports
- Infection control reports
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) reports
- Contracts with relevant service providers
- Transport monitoring and testing.
Sterequip is the standard you can trust.
Want to know what to do to meet the new standard? Download our Transition to AS/NZS 4187:2014 guide.
10 Biodiversity Boulevard, Epping Vic 3076, PO Box 3216, Broadmeadows, Vic, 3047
Phone: (03) 9494 0964
5 Sheridan Close, Milperra NSW 2214, PO Box 474, Parramatta, NSW, 2124
Phone: (02) 8722 0504
54 Tacoma Circuit, Canning Vale WA 6155, PO Box 966, Subiaco, WA, 6904
Phone: (08) 6154 8901